you know what i mean

06-15-2011
H&M cardigan, UO top, Siwy shorts, Rachel Comey boots, Fjallraven backpack

Impromptu beach trip! It wasn't exactly 80 degrees like the last time I was there but the clear skies and sun were enough to keep us warm although it was still windy. The best part about Baker Beach is it's proximity since it's only 15 minutes away from where I live. I was a little under prepared since my friend texted me last minute that we were going so I spent most of the time talking about food cravings and wishing I had a Coca Cola. Oh well, at least the warm sand felt nice.

06-15-2011
06-15-2011

When I was growing up in the SGV, trips to the beach were surprisingly scarce. Maybe it was the unavoidable traffic in LA that deterred us but I was never really into going to the beach to begin with. Or maybe I was too angst-ridden and pessimistic as a kid and hated anything that was remotely fun or too crowded. I always dismiss the idea of moving back to LA but sometimes I'm tempted to move down south again just to see if my experience there would be different now that I'm an adult no longer living with my parents. I'm not ready to leave San Francisco yet but who knows? We'll see.

putting shoes on