blue bottle and miette

blue bottle iced coffee

I think I spend more time at the Ferry Building by myself than with other people. While it's fun to grab lunch and a drink with someone, I love being able to explore places like this leisurely and at my own pace. I usually start by window shopping at Sur La Table and work my way down the main hall stopping by each section to sample olive oil, cheese, etc. and finally end up at Blue Bottle. BEST ICED COFFEE EVER. It was nice to pick up a cup and sit down at the bar while watching people walk by.

blue bottle
blue bottle
blue bottle
blue bottle iced coffee

Speaking of people watching, when I was sitting at Blue Bottle I noticed a pretty girl in line at Miette wearing a really cute outfit featuring a Fjallraven backpack. When I finished my drink a couple minutes I decided to get some macarons to go (rose and vanilla for anyone who's curious) so I wandered over and got in line. While I snapped these pictures to kill time I was surprised by a tap on the shoulder, it was that same girl I had noticed before: turns out she recognized me because of this blog! So awesome. If you're reading this, Mimi, it was great meeting you!

miette
miette
miette
miette
miette
macarons from miette