Gray skies are gonna clear up, Put on a happy face!


I was only able to snap a few photos of Louise Gray's Fall collection during my London Showrooms visit way back in March, but I still couldn't resist sharing them. First off, this model was just too photogenic, and kept posing and posing, clearly thrilled to be wearing her awesome clashing-patterned getup, and eager to show off how her dress and shoes looked at every possible angle. And who can blame her? I would be thrilled too if I had the privilege of wearing a dress that switched patterns, colors, and textures so often that it almost created a psychedelic sense of undulating movement. The hallucinogenic feel washed over the entire collection, with a gorgeous jacket that reminded me of Joseph's Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, and plenty of mixed-material explosions of color and print. All in all, the clothes had a luxury club-kid vibe, which was further enhanced by Gray's jewelry collaboration with ASOS: necklaces with 3-D smiley faces, fast food french fries, whistles, and googly eyes. Put it all together, and you have the makings of a very excellent party.




-Tiffany