Like It's Your Birthday


All photos by Rob Sheppard 

I found out today that my toddler nephew Charlie has taken to rejecting the outfit choices laid out for him by his Mom, sending back his practical playground attire, and demanding "Happy Birthday clothes." I can only assume he's referring to the more formal outfits he wears for Birthdays.  Who can blame him for wanting to dress like it's his birthday everyday?  If I had to dress like it was my birthday everyday, Belle Sauvage might be a good option. Designers Christian Neuman and Virginia Ferreira consistently present collection of riotous colors and clashing prints, in unconventional silhouettes and shapes.  This season, the collection took a romantic twist, with plenty of cascading digital print florals and rococo elements mixed with tufts of tulle and floor length hemlines.  I think Charlie would approve.









-Tiffany