Cat and Mouse Game



I am about to move to a much colder climate, and as I pack up all my worldly possessions, I'm wondering what I'm going to be wearing though the long Swedish winter.  Fall is fun, winter is oppressive.  However, looking at Lars Andersson's latest video lookbook has made me feel a bit more inspired.  Lars is Swedish, so he must know the old adage, "There's no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing."  Therefore he provides a perfect way to counter the elements in style: layer upon layer of thick, lush, heavy knits.  In his video, two models chase each other across the rooftops of New York wearing his dramatic creations, which have the practicality of warmth, yet are still elegant, moody, dark, and romantic.  Hoping to master this look by the time deep dark December rolls around.
-Tiffany