Autumn in New York

Stine Goya jumpsuit, bag courtesy of Rebecca Minkoff, sunglasses courtesy of Norma Kamali, Minimarket wedges, Cheap Monday socks, VPL bra, Triskaidekaphobia necklace.

After a long sticky summer, fall has finally arrived in New York. I love autumn, and I'm soaking every last moment of it in before I move to Stockholm in November.  As you can surmise, I will have the awesome timing of arriving at the exact same time as the first blasts of deep arctic chill and endless darkness creep in (can you tell I'm really excited).  While I spent part of my week stockpiling "HEATTECH" undergarments from Uniqlo in paranoid preparation, I am also trying to get the most use out of my transitional clothes.  I bought this Stine Goya jumpsuit about a month ago from Urban Outfitters, but it's been mostly too hot to wear until now.  Now I've finally had the opportunity to break it out in full Man Repeller form (the only thing less sexy than a printed jumpsuit is HEATTECH long underwear).  U.O. is actually having a massive sale right now, including plenty of stuff from my favorite Scandinavian designers, like Stine. I suggest you check it out while it lasts, I even bought these Minimarket wedges for $20.

-Tiffany