My sweet clementine


h&m divided knit
h&m trend leather skirt
ebay cap

Ahh my shoes. I actually kissed them when I slowly lifted them out from the box on my birthday a few weeks back. My modest wish list proved itself useful after all.

So beautiful that I could not resit taking part in a little facebook competition of 'my favorite shoes' that our Finnish design boutique, Nina's is hosting, so if you like them and you think I deserve your vote...


As for the rest of my outfit.. I am wearing a lovely fluffy knit that I stumbled across in the divided department of h&m. Such a nice surprise, how great is the combination of fluff and dip dye? I'm having a hard time convincing people that it was a 20 something pound find.

The high-slit, leather skirt is another winning story and I think I might not be the only one that has been keeping an eye out for this one. First spotted over at Caroline's blog, whereafter I annoyed the h&m staff everyday until it finally came in this week. It was worth it.

xxx