Gareth Pugh x Melissa


Last friday night I stopped by the ever inspiring store Layers for the launch of the Gareth Pugh + Melissa collaboration. I spent a few hours jamming to some retro tunes with Charlie, while battling the temptation of acquiring a pair from the new collection. Don't get me wrong, I think the structured plastic sandals were cool as hell, but you know I don't really ever wear flats. Luckily things fell in to places quite quickly when I realized the shoes are all deliberately bubblegum scented, making them quite the impressive air refresher. It's like they knew I was going to need that little extra something to win me over.

I wore a diesel blouse, bruno pieters x weekday skirt, self customized AA clutch, fashionology ring and alpha saphir watch.

and may I ad that I am still as amazed by Charlie's Dominic Jones beetle ring as I've ever been.