Black on Black

Top courtesy of Yoana Baraschi, Bruno Pieters x Weekdays skirt, Devaki hat.

Now that I'm in Sweden, where it's already pretty much transitioned to winter, I've found myself reverting, at least temporarily, to an all-black wardrobe.  While I normally prefer more color, it's hard to think outside of black when the weather is permanently grey.  However, black can still be fun, and I've been wearing this Yoana Baraschi feathered neckline top non-stop since I picked it up at her press preview last month.  This is definitely one of Baraschi's less colorful pieces, as the designer definitely favors bold hues and bright prints.  At the preview of the Spring collection, I was particularly drawn to a series of graphic striped knit pieces with a nautical vibe, as well as a group of lace dresses and separates that came in neutrals as well as an eye-popping coral. They're something to look forward to when the spring time comes in six months.





-Tiffany