Forever 21 london launch


Finally managed to sort through the pics from the forever 21 london launch! The party itself was amazingly entertaining and well organized, I have to give extra points for the 3D hologram fashion show! I had my uni deadline the morning after, which is my excuse for looking a bit tired in some of the photos..

I wore a super old dress that I got from oasis a few years ago... I'm not sure why I picked it for the night, I think I was aiming for the most colourful piece in my wardrobe. It does look a bit carrie but I love the almost retro feel of it, suited in to the scenery for sure.

The week after when the store properly launched I had the privilege to attend a preshopping event, the night before the big opening and just before I left london! I picked a few pieces and about 10 rings... you have to go check it out yourself, the 3 story giant we finally have on oxford street!

I have to thank forever 21 for having me around, I had such a great time and will be hitting the store again as soon as I get back to london!


I wore a margiela blazer and shorts, helmut lang knit, chloe sevigny x opening ceremony boots

pics by me and stefanie