Paris Fall 2011

Another season is through with the last day of Paris fashion week fall 2011. I took my time to check every day on style.com for new collections during Paris fashion week. Lanvin is definitely my favourite from Paris once again. Givenchy is probably one of these collections, that you either hate or love – the latter for me. I also really enjoyed the collections of Haider Ackermann and Christophe Lemaire's first collection for Hermès but decided not to include them since they did not meet my personal taste. There were not that many livestreams, but for those who could not wait for the first pictures to arrive, there was NOWFASHION, which delivered them live while the models were still walking down the runway. There has been only fashion week coverage on my blog and nothing else besides my Sunday entries but since it is over now, my next entry will finally be a new outfit. Below are my favourites in alphabetical order and let me know which ones you liked the most in the comments.


Céline


Giambattista Valli


Givenchy


Lanvin


Stella McCartney
All pictures via style.com