on a roof

03-04-11
vintage duffle coat, A.P.C. Madras plaid dress, vintage lace-up boots

Spent the day with Megan since it was her 23rd birthday yesterday. Some friends from SoCal were staying in an apartment in Pac Heights so we hung out there most of the day where we had an insane view of the bay from the roof. At night we went to Front Porch for her birthday dinner and met up with more friends for drinks in the Mission... overall, it was a good day. I ended up keeping this A.P.C. Madras dress instead of selling it, I guess I just needed to wear it out for once.

03-04-11
03-04-11

And here's the birthday girl! She's leaving me for LA in a couple months for grad school at UCLA and she's currently living at home in Los Gatos so I only see her when she drives up here... for a second I was actually tempted to move back to LA (but only a second). I don't know if I'd ever be able to move back down to Southern California, I like it so much better up here. Maybe eventually. Anyway, I can't remember where Megan got everything that she's wearing but I know that I gave her the vintage denim jacket a few years ago and her dress is from Nasty Gal (navy is sold out but the gray version is still there).

what megan wore
what megan wore