old favorites

03-25-11
H&M coat, H&M scarf, Citizens of Humanity jeggings, vintage lace up boots

It was super chilly in SF yesterday so I pulled out this heavy coat from H&M that I've had for years. I haven't bought any new outerwear in a really long time (not including the A.P.C. trench) and it's nice to have these pieces which have served me well for the past few years. I think I picked up this oversized scarf around the same time; it's super ratty and old but I wear it to death anyway. I met up with Lulu for lunch (at our favorite local Chinese restaurant in the city, HAHAHAH) then we headed over to the Mission to meet with Ken from HIMYS. Luckily it didn't rain until they were finished with the shoot. Can't wait to see the pictures! I didn't have to pose (thankfully) this time around since it was Lulu's turn, maybe next time.

Okay, time to finish watching the USA vs Argentina match. GO USA!

03-25-11
03-25-11
03-25-11