Tran Hin-Phu

As some of you probably know, I am currently studying at the University of Arts in Zurich at the photography department. I just finished my first semester, which included an exhibition of our work at the end of the semester. We get one theme every semester and in the end we have to come up with an idea and produce a work (loosely) based on that theme. This semester's theme was "dream, beauty and fun", which are synonyms for our consumer society. I made a photo series about Swiss fashion designer Tran Hin-Phu and followed him during the preparations for his fashion show at the Fashion Days Zurich 2010 back in November. I filmed a little walkthrough of the exhibition with everyone's work that you can watch here. The video below shows my work self-printed as a zine with the lovely help of Lisa Mettier.