dinar








coat, vintage; cropped sweater, american apparel; sheer skirt, the scarlet room; clear ballerina flats, yesstyle;

It's been a while since I've posted anything, I hope everyone had a happy new year! I wore this outfit pretty much all of this past weekend. This 70's coat is probably one of my most prized vintage finds, I hope to have this coat all my life and pass it on to my daughter someday! I adore the pattern, especially those little guys all over it. My co-workers have dubbed it the 'Diva Coat', it's so good it needed a name. I was also sent this fun skirt from the lovely Annie at the scarlet room, whose website I would urge you all to check out. The clothes are phenomenal and the styling on their store is pretty cute too!

My hair seriously grows at the speed of light, I'm going to cut it again soon. Maybe even go all the way to my shoulders this time?