i-D & Alberto Guardiani - Shoe Design Competition


I know that my readers are a creative bunch (I'm talking to you Brandon), so I thought I would share this Shoe Design Competition from i-D and Alberto Guardiani. i-D will be accepting submissions for an open competition for designs from now until November 11th. The ten most innovative designs will be presented to an intimidatingly impressive panel of judges, including Anna Dello Russo, Sarah from Colette and Andrew Keith, president of Lane Crawford. The judges will invite three designers to present their designs at 10 Corso Como during Milan Fashion Week in February.  The winner will receive £5,000 and see their design produced as part of the Alberto Guardiani collection.  All the details for entering can be found here. Good luck, and Brandon, if you win, I expect a pair of free shoes!

-Tiffany