ny, july 2010








tennis brackets polo, vintage; red denim shorts, aa;

Given my many years working in the golf industry, I've developed a special appreciation for all things country club related. I found this polo at one of my favorite little vintage shops in LA. Sometimes all I want to do is dress like an old lady golfer/tourist, this outfit being a prime example. Paired it with these super cheeky new shorts from AA which have become a staple in my closet. Wore this when I spent a couple short days in NY earlier this month and had an amazingly nice time. The city is absolutely gorgeous this time of year, I don't mind the monsoon rain & heat at all. I got to style a look for Charlotte Russe along with a few blogger friends of mine, take gander at our looks & vote for your favorite here.