what not to wear






bow blouse, cali select; shorts & tights, aa; bubble trench, h&m; heels, alexander wang;
If you would like to not freeze in 33° weather, wear everything opposite of what I wore the other day. This is my failed attempt to stay warm, foolish. Despite the bone-chilling temperature, I had a great time in NY this past weekend, it was a pleasure to meet and catch up with my blogging compadres. I missed a couple shows I was excited to go to due to over sleeping and simply not knowing what to put on that will shield me from the cold, and didn't get to do as much as I planned, but I guess it's not the worst thing. Gotta say though, the best thing about that city (the only thing I can't complain about, I complained a lot!) is the food. Every meal I had was spot on perfect, a tip of my bow head band to you chefs.