Pointy Bow Hair Band



I've been getting a landslide of emails asking how I made the bow I wore in this post so I thought I'd make a quick video. I can't sew at all, so I won't make anything unless it is super easy and this definitely is. I used an american apparel sash because it is already finished with the perfect pointy shape I was looking for. All you have to do is grab the ends with tips facing opposite directions and tie them together. Pull and shape the bow to the length & floppiness desired and tie around head. If you don't want to ruin the sash forever you can leave the ends hanging in the back, but i usually cut it so its just the right size for my head. And that's all folks, I told you it's super easy!

ps, i cut like 5 inches off my hair. it's gonna take a long time getting used to having medium length hair. sigh.