Ladies that lunch







Mesh dress & nude bodysuit, American Apparel; trousers, McQ by  
Alexander Mcqueen; shoes, cottonpancakes; straw hat, vintage;


Clean & proper dressing has been the trend in my life lately. My  
sister Nour kept asking me as we shot these photos " Why have you  
been dressing like a golfer... geeez!" I've been searching for a  
nice good pair of high waisted pleated trousers, and this McQ pair  
that I got at Revolve are the absolute perfect fit. I love that they are a classic shape but still have a little sparkle when you go in the sun.

Although I'm pretty much sick of anything studded, I can't help but love this funny little pair of shoes that cotton pancakes sent me. At first they seemed too bulky and weird, but they're growing on me. Super comfortable too!

Considering cutting my hair short but I'm just hesitating. Seperation anxiety!