I saw Molly Culver on one of her movies and thought she was fascinating! Here are some interesting facts about her!
|Molly Culver is 1/4 American Indian|
- Former high fashion, runway, and print model. Is 1/4 American-Indian.
- Her grandmother was a full-blood Native-American woman of Choctaw/Chickasaw descent.
- Has a son, Sonny, born in 2006.
- Her husband, Clay Cullen, is a stuntman.
- She is a avid baker and an avid motorcycle rider.
- Attended Sonora High School in Sonora, California.
- Two years into college, her agent told her she could be a model.
- Soon, she found herself in Australia for six months, landing on covers of magazines.
- She never went to the prom and never got asked out in high school.
- For the next five years, she modeled but, feeling unfulfilled, she moved into acting.
- Has an older sister and two brothers and grew up a tomboy.
- Her father was a jet pilot, dentist and anthropologist and her mother was a nurse.
- Daughter-in-law of Peter Cullen.
Source: IMDb - Molly Culver
|Black Onyx & Turquoise Necklace 20"|