silly goose

03-31-2011
A.P.C. linen dress, Chavi shirt c/o BB Dakota, One Language Amper tote, American Apparel floppy hat, Rachel Comey boots

The warm weather continues! I wore this to meet with friends in Berkeley and pick up some packages. The friend that took these for me isn't really familiar with my blog so he teased me the entire time that these photos were being taken but he cooperated anyway... he probably won't read this but thanks! One of the stipulations was that these photos had to be taken where no one could see us but on a campus like Cal's it isn't really a problem since there are so many little nooks and hidden spots that no one was around to make us feel embarrassed. Success!

BTW, do you guys like my Ina shirt? FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT ONE! I forgot to pop the collar though...

03-31-2011
03-31-2011
03-31-2011