wrinkled linen

11-15-10
A.P.C. linen dress via Azalea in SF, H&M cardigan, vintage oxfords, fjallraven backpack

The next time someone asks me to summarize my style in one word I'm going to be crass and say it: I'M JUST LAZY. Sometimes I like to care a little but for the most part this is what drives the way I dress now. The busier I am, the less I fuss over my appearance. I admitted that for a while that I thought I was letting myself go, which is somewhat true, I suppose, but after a while I realized that I may just finally be getting comfortable with the way I want to look which isn't really anything special. So what if I wear the same things over and over again? Isn't that what you're supposed to do when you buy clothing you claim to love? As a friend of mine stated so eloquently:

my whole thing is just
stop being "things"
and just get dressed
c*****

11-15-10
11-15-10

Maybe I'm just a lil' cranky about everything that's been going on with Four Loko. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS! Everything is good in moderation, guys.

goober