i'm lazy

10-28-10
10-28-10
acne v-neck tee, zara cardigan, citizens of humanity jeggings, vintage booties, la dama crystal bullet necklace, fjallraven backpack

Umm hi internet, it's been a while. Too many personal issues are sucking the energy out of me and blogging has been the last thing on my mind. I think being in bleh mode these past few weeks made me really want to change up my look so I've been putting in my clip on extensions to look somewhat different. since I don't really feel like myself. I've been drinking tons of tea and wearing this necklace which is supposed to have some sort of energy crystal. Uhh sure, I'll take that if it makes me feel less crappy. These were taken when I met with a friend for lunch and happened to have my camera with me, nothing special, just a normal outfit for classes.

Goofy face and thumbs up are still intact in that second picture, so I'm somewhat alright. Could be better though.

la dama crystal necklace