weathered





jumper & nude mini, aa; wedges, celine;

The past week has been somewhat of a whirlwind: a very short stint at nyfw shows & parties, shoots everyday, and this plaguing sickness i've had for over a week. My voice is going on a roller-coaster ride, first it was non existent, then it went in a seal/donkey direction (thanks for pointing it out, denni!), and now it's got a weird resemblance to Fran Drescher. All versions are ugly! I'm starting to feel better after some much needed rest today, thank goodness!

I've been searching for some unique pieces of furniture & home decor pieces. I've gotten a couple vintage 60's era chairs so far, but I'm still searching for a perfect bed or headboard. I'm going to check out a flea market tomorrow in hopes of finding something just right. Where are your favorite places to buy furniture, build, buy new or thrift?